To the Members,
The health and safety of our members, employees, and communities is of utmost importance to us.
We want to reach out to share what Tongue River Electric Cooperative is doing in response to the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak. Please be assured we are closely monitoring developments and implementing several safety precautions across the Cooperative.
Coronavirus has claimed lives in nearby states. Our hearts go out to those who've been impacted in our communities and worldwide.
In an effort to protect our employees and members and to do our part in reducing the spread of this disease, we are limiting our employees' travel and stepping up our personal hygiene. We are going to limit the public use of areas in our facilities.
As always, we urge employees and members who don't feel well to stay home and get the rest and recovery they need.
Additionally, we encourage employees and members to do their best in helping prevent the spread of illness:
- Stay home if you're not feeling well. Focus on getting plenty of rest and fluids.
- Wash your hands frequently and for at least 20 seconds with soap and water use hand sanitizer, and don't touch your face.
- Sneeze and cough into your inner elbow.
- If you are sick, seek medical care early.
- If you are considering travel, consult the CDC for the latest guidance and recommendations.
Every day brings new developments related to the virus, and we are committed to protecting you as best we can. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus outbreak and develop other safety precautions as necessary. We will be sure to keep you informed to help you prepare and respond as appropriate, sharing updates via our website and Facebook page. And or Instagram!
2435 U.S. Highway 212 * PO Box 138 * Ashland, Montana 59003 | Phone: 406.784.2341 | Fax: 406.784.2279 |